Whitby Montessori & Elementary School (WMS) and Lakeridge Montessori School (LMS) seek to enrol students who will find success in our Academic Program, who will participate in our School’s community, who demonstrate a high level of motivation, and who approach learning with a positive outlook.
During your Personal Tour and Information/Interview Session with a member of our Admission Team, you will be provided with a comprehensive admission package that includes the forms required to move forward with the application process, should an Offer of Acceptance for Admission to WMS/LMS be extended.
Upon receiving an Offer of Acceptance for Admission to WMS/LMS, a student will be considered enrolled after the Registration Process has been completed, as follows:
- The Student Enrolment Form has been completed.
- School Waivers (Medical Authorization, Media Waiver, Consent for Field Trips) have been reviewed/signed.
- The Student Registration Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) Form has been completed/signed.
- The Registration Fee and/or School Tuition Deposit for enrolment has been submitted.
- The Student Medical Questionnaire and Food Allergy Information Form have been completed/signed.
- A copy of the Student’s Immunization Record & Birth Certificate has been submitted.
- The WMS/LMS Family Handbook has been reviewed.